Nerissa Wijaya, M.Psi., PsikologEmotional Support - Licensed PsychologistsLicense (STRPK):
I’m a licensed clinical psychologist and a reader in the world of children and family. In both roles, I believe that our lives are made from lots of stories. In my practice, I ask, challenge, and empower the thoughts and patterns people bring in their stories–and give the deeper meaning.
Sometimes, we find what we search for in those stories, other times we dig, walk around, and learn something new. Our role might change, too–from victim to survivor, or hero, from disconnection to compassion. As both psychologist and reader, I’m interested in going inside ourselves to get outside of ourselves.
- An associate clinical psychologist at Soul Society Indonesia (2021-present)
- Kalmselor at KALM (2020-present)
- Licensed clinical psychologist at Karunya Family Care Center (2019-present)
- Assistant child psychologist at Pusat Konsultasi dan Layanan Psikologi UBAYA (2018-2019)
- Childcare teacher at Taman Penitipan Anak Rumah Ceria UBAYA (2016-2018)
AffiliationMatch SearchLive Voice Chat Live Video Chat The Scope of WorksAdverse Childhood ExperiencesTraumaFamily MattersAnxietyStressIntimidationCyberbullyingOffline Bullying Sexual ViolenceSexual HarassmentDepressionLoss Developmental Issues in ChildrenChild-Parent Relationship ProblemsAdolescences IssuesFamily MattersNerissa Wijaya, M.Psi., Psikolog is available to see youStart Session
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology - Universitas Surabaya
- Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology - Universitas Surabaya
Please choose a consultation package that suits your needs
Live Voice Chat
Live Video Chat