Yuni Priska Pani Sinaga, M.Psi., PsikologEmotional Support - Licensed Psychologists
I work as Workplace Counselor (Well-being & Resiliency Partner) in TDCX Thailand. I work with multinational employees, such as Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia & Myanmar. In this company, I focus to give well-being care and services, such as counseling and group session (training, workshop, psychoeducation, and well-being activity based). In a counseling basis, I usually handle adult clients with emotion and behavior issues, depression issues, anxiety issues, family and relationship problems, personality issues, work-related concern, and career decision making concern.
My approach of counseling is eclectic approach. Eclectic approach is an open, integrative form of psychotherapy that adapts to the unique needs of each specific client, depending on the problem, the treatment goals, the person's expectations and motivation. This approach gives me a wide perspective about my clients and give the benefit to see their problem based on their specific needs and self.
- Psychologist (Freelance) - The Platform Therapy (May 2020-Present)
- Workplace Counselor - TDCX Thailand (2018-Present)
- Psychology Intern - UPTD Kampung Anak Negeri Surabaya (2017)
- Psychology Intern - Rumah Sakit Universitas Airlangga (2016-2017)
- Psychology Intern - Puskesmas Keputih Surabaya (2016)
AffiliationMatch SearchLive Chat Live Voice Chat Live Video Chat The Scope of WorksWell-being CarePsychoeducationDepressionAnxietyRelationshipFamily MattersWork-relatedCareerSexual HarassmentSexual ViolenceDomestic ViolenceCyberbullyingOffline BullyingIntimidationDiscriminationTraumaYuni Priska Pani Sinaga, M.Psi., Psikolog is available to see youStart Session
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology - Universitas Diponegoro
- Master's Degree in Psychology - Universitas Airlangga
Please choose a consultation package that suits your needs
Live Voice Chat
Live Video Chat